A quantity of 1 = L0.50M x W3.00M (1.5M2)
A quantity of 2 = L1.00M x W3.00M (3M2)
A quantity of 3 = L1.50M x W3.00M (4.5M2)
A quantity of 4 = L2.00m x W3.00m (6m2)
A quantity of 5 = L2.50m x W3.00m (7.5m2)
A quantity of 6 = L3.00m x W3.00m (9m2)
A quantity of 7 = L3.50m x W3.00m (10.5m2)
A quantity of 8 = L4.00m x W3.00m (12m2)
A quantity of 9 = L4.50m x W3.00m (13.5m2)
A quantity of 10 = L5.00m x W3.00m (15m2)
A quantity of 11 = L5.50m x W3.00m (16.5m2)
A quantity of 12 = L6.00m x W3.00m (18m2)
A quantity of 13 = L6.50m x W3.00m (19.5m2)
A quantity of 14 = L7.00m X W3.00m (21m2)
A quantity of 15 = L7.50m x W3.00m (22.5m2)
A quantity of 16 – L8.00m x W3.00m (24m2)
…and so on. If you’re in any doubt please don’t hesitate to contact us
Our sheet vinyl is slightly cushioned to provide a softer feel under foot and can be loose laid onto any smooth and solid surface or can be fully adhered to both timber and concrete. It is recommended that the full adhesive method is used on area’s greater than 12m2.
Wear Layer: 0.20mm
Slip resistant: Yes-R10
Guarantee: 5 Year Heavy Domestic Guarantee
Acoustical Insulation: 18db
Underfloor Heating: Suitable
- All Mainland UK orders placed before 11AM will be delivered the next day.
- Tracking information will be sent by email on the day of delivery.
- For samples there is a Flat Rate of £4.
- £10 flat fee delivery on all mainland UK orders
- 3 metre vinyl is extremely expensive to ship abroad. You may prefer to consider multiples of 2 metre vinyl