Alvito Sheet Vinyl Flooring
Alvito Sheet Vinyl Flooring is slightly cushioned to provide a softer feel under foot and can be loose laid onto any smooth and solid surface or can be fully adhered to both timber and concrete. It is recommended that the full adhesive method is used on area’s greater than 12m2.
Wear Layer: 0.20mm
Slip resistant: Yes-R10
Guarantee: 5 Year Heavy Domestic Guarantee
Acoustical Insulation: 18db
Underfloor Heating: Suitable
Maintaining vinyl flooring is hassle-free and requires no specialised techniques. These hints and tips will keep your floor looking its best.
- Remove loose debris, dust and dirt with sweeping or vacuuming.
- Hot soapy water and a mop and bucket are all that is required for general cleaning. Bicarbonate of soda can also be useful with tougher stains.
- For very stubborn stains, bleach or vinegar are both effective and will not harm the vinyl. Start with diluted solutions and build up the concentration as necessary. If you have had a disaster with tomato ketchup (or similar) that is proving very, very stubborn then leaving a bleach soaked towel on the affected area overnight will fix the issue.
- Vinyl flooring is non-absorbent so any spilt liquids will sit on the surface. This can ultimately damage the floor if left for very long periods but more importantly, it can cause a slip hazard. Clean up immediately with a mop and bucket or a damp cloth.
- All mainland UK orders placed before 11AM will be delivered the next working day.
- Tracking information will be sent direct by email.
- £10 flat fee delivery on all mainland UK orders
- International delivery will be calculated at checkout.