Herringbone Fontainebleau Sheet Vinyl Flooring
A fantastic new Herringbone design that is suitable for use all around the home. This superb cushioned vinyl is 2.60mm thick with a highly durable 0.25mm wear layer. One of the first examples of wooden herringbone flooring can be seen at the Francis I Gallery at the Chateau de Fontainebleau, which was installed in 1539. Herringbone vinyl flooring is inspired by the flooring in French chateaux over the centuries and looks just as gorgeous today.
Super slip resistant (R10 rated) and available here in a 2m, 3m and 4m width, this vinyl is very hard wearing and comes with an impressive 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty.
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- R10 Slip Resistant – 2.60mm thick & warm under foot
- Affordable & hard wearing – Popular oak herringbone design
- Available in a 2m, 3m and 4m wide rolls
- Luxurious look & feel
- Underfloor Heating: Suitable
Maintaining vinyl flooring is hassle-free and requires no specialised techniques. These hints and tips will keep your floor looking its best.
- Remove loose debris, dust and dirt with sweeping or vacuuming.
- Hot soapy water and a mop and bucket are all that is required for general cleaning. Bicarbonate of soda can also be useful with tougher stains.
- For very stubborn stains, bleach or vinegar are both effective and will not harm the vinyl. Start with diluted solutions and build up the concentration as necessary. If you have had a disaster with tomato ketchup (or similar) that is proving very, very stubborn then leaving a bleach soaked towel on the affected area overnight will fix the issue.
- Vinyl flooring is non-absorbent so any spilt liquids will sit on the surface. This can ultimately damage the floor if left for very long periods but more importantly, it can cause a slip hazard. Clean up immediately with a mop and bucket or a damp cloth.
- All mainland UK orders placed before 11AM will be delivered the next working day.
- Tracking information will be sent direct by email.
- £10 flat fee delivery on all mainland UK orders
- International delivery will be calculated at checkout.